Following are some of the most common forms of blog monetization.
- Advertising: Image ads, text link ads, video ads, and flash-animated ads are just a few options.
- Reviews and paid posts: You can write reviews about products, services, websites, and more on your blog in exchange for a product sample or money.
- Selling merchandise: Websites like Cafepress.com, Prinfection.com, and Zazzle.com make it easy for you to create your own online storefront and link it to your blog soyou can sell merchandise from that company (or your own designs).
- Accepting donations: Accept monetary donations on your blog by placing a donation button or message in your blog’s sidebar.tips——PayPal offers donation buttons you can link to your PayPal account, so visitorscan donate via PayPal with the click of a button. Simply follow the directions at http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/xcl/rec/donate-intro-outside,and paste the provided code into a text widget in your blog’s sidebar to add a donation button to your blog.
- The easiest and most useful way to share your post (whybloghowtoblog.wordpress.com)
- An easy way to brand your blog (whybloghowtoblog.wordpress.com)